MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ircam Ircamax, news
_News_
post Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:21
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Ircam Ircamax
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Loopy C
post Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:21
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,887

There doesn't seem to be a purchase path for residents of the USA? Is there still to be an announcement for US distribution (i.e. Flux) does anyone know?

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:56
Post #3

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I've had a look, once on the shop form, in the country list, chose "ETATS-UNIS" (United States). the country list on the English page is in French…

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Loopy C
post Fri 23 Dec 2011, 02:07
Post #4

QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Wed 14 Dec 2011, 04:56) *
I've had a look, once on the shop form, in the country list, chose "ETATS-UNIS" (United States). the country list on the English page is in French…

Ah, that explains it, thanks. Hadn't come across ETATS-UNIS before or noticed any other country names looking different than english ;-)

This post has been edited by Loopy C: Fri 23 Dec 2011, 02:08

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Thu 29 Dec 2011, 16:26
Post #5

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Well, country lists (or listing of the mandatory state for non US residents when shopping on a US site) is an old web issue… wink.gif

I remember the time when you HAD to know some unix commands while surfing if the server you arrived on was bugging and you were blocked in terminal land in your browser rolleyes.gif Ye old timer wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Loopy C
post Fri 30 Dec 2011, 04:19
Post #6

QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Thu 29 Dec 2011, 07:26) *
Well, country lists (or listing of the mandatory state for non US residents when shopping on a US site) is an old web issue… wink.gif

I remember the time when you HAD to know some unix commands while surfing if the server you arrived on was bugging and you were blocked in terminal land in your browser rolleyes.gif Ye old timer wink.gif

Holy crap...I have been online since 1996 and never had that happen (and I am old enough to have seen the first Led Zeppelin concert in LA and still have a working Timex Sinclair!) You most be older than dirt!

QUOTE (Loopy C @ Thu 29 Dec 2011, 19:07) *
QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Thu 29 Dec 2011, 07:26) *

Holy crap...I have been online since 1996 and never had that happen (and I am old enough to have seen the first Led Zeppelin concert in LA and still have a working Timex Sinclair!) You most be older than dirt!

EDIT:

Maybe it's not meant to be? (no translation necessary for this one lol):

Le site est en maintenance. Merci de votre compréhension !

This post has been edited by Loopy C: Fri 30 Dec 2011, 04:21

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 15:08
- © 440 Forums 2011