MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tascam Us-122 Help!, HELP ASAP!
Freestyle Rapper
post Sat 14 Jan 2006, 08:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,194

Hello i've had my Tascam US-122 for about 1 & 1/2 years now and its always been fine but just today I was listening to music and I went to turn the volume down with the Line Out Knob and it didnt work! So I tried restarting the computer and still nothing the volume would just stay at a constant and the only way I could change it is with the computer eg. Lowering The volume in iTunes. Everything else with the Tascam seems to work, The Headphone volume knob still works just that
Any Ideas Please HELP ASAP sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 15 Jan 2006, 03:37
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

To be (almost) sure all ports are reset, unplug ALL cables, including mains, wait a little (20") then replug and restart (a good idea is to move plugs a little, like change the usb port you're using for the keyboard etc.

Also, trash the audiomidi set up prefs file ~/users/login/library/preferences/com.apple.audio.AudioMIDISetup.plist, as the audio cache ~/library/caches/com.apple.Components.LocalCache.AudioComponents (and restart), you'll have to redo the configuration of audio midi setup (in apps/utilities).

cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Freestyle Rapper
post Sun 15 Jan 2006, 06:20
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,194

QUOTE (lepetitmartien @ Jan 15 2006, 12:37)
Also, trash the audiomidi set up prefs file ~/users/login/library/preferences/com.apple.audio.AudioMIDISetup.plist, as the audio cache ~/library/caches/com.apple.Components.LocalCache.AudioComponents (and restart), you'll have to redo the configuration of audio midi setup (in apps/utilities).

cool.gif

ok cool thanks ill try that but what do I have to do to redo the configuration of audio midi setup as when I brought all my gear it was already setup for me

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Mon 16 Jan 2006, 03:34
Post #4

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

in case check the threads here, some people have had some headaches with already, maybe it'll help.

I can't be sure my other post will do the job, but at least it won't be stupid things like a trashed set up. wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 18 Apr 2024, 04:08
- © 440 Forums 2011