MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
digital-life- Blog

enjoy your digital life!!!!
Rating 0
entry Wed 8 May 2013, 04:48
Windows 8 may be the biggest gamble in technology history. Instead of simply updating Windows 7 with new eye candy and features, Microsoft chose to build something completely new—a combination tablet/desktop operating system. The company’s line is that it’s a “no-compromise” proposition—a touch-friendly environment for tablets combined with the ability to run all your existing Windows programs.

Users of Windows versions from the last dozen years or more will be greeted with something completely unfamiliar: The newfangled Windows Start screen, featuring Windows-Phone like tiles that display info based on the apps they represent. Touching or clicking on a tile, as you’d expect, opens the app, but it’s after this that the perplexity sets in. To really get going with the OS, you need to know a few gestures, either mouse or touch. This contrasts with using an iPad, which most people could pick up and use without needing to know about any special actions. Most people are used to download YouTube videos on Windows 7 or Windows XP, most of them still don’t know how to download YouTube videos on Windows 8.

Here are steps to tell people how to use YouTube Converter on Windows 8.
Download Aneesoft YouTube Converter for Windows and install it. Launch the program.
Step 1:
Visit youtube.com and open the YouTube videos you are going to download. Copy the URL of each video in the address bar of your browser. Click the “Online Files” button of Converter to paste the URL of the YouTube video you copied in the pop up dialog of “Add Download Tasks”.
Step 2:
Double click the loaded YouTube videos one by one to get the downloading process started. The downloading status is clearly shown on the list. After the status of all of them indicates Completed, you can get the downloaded YouTube videos in the output folder and go to convert them to Galaxy S4 playable video.
Step 3:
Highlight the downloaded YouTube videos and hit the gear icon to enter Settings windows to set output format for Galaxy 4 from the “Profile” menu, like MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263 video which are S4 supports. You can also adjust the parameters of resolution, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channel.
Step 4:
After all settings are done, Hit Converter to let the software convert YouTube video automatically. When the conversions are finished, you can transfer the converted YouTube videos to Galaxy S4 via USB cable for joy.
If you like it , you can buy it online.
Related posts:
1. Convert YouTube Videos to Xperia S-Watch YouTube Videos on Xperia S2. How to Convert YouTube Videos to HTC One?
3. How to Download and Convert Christmas Videos on YouTube?
4. How to Convert YouTube Video to Mp3 on Mac?

« Next Oldest · digital-life- Blog · Next Newest »

Comments

Daisy Chan
post Fri 12 Mar 2021, 12:03
Comment #1

Visitors

Thanks for your kind sharing. Actually I'm using Joyoshare VidiKit. It integrates screen recorder, video cutter, video joiner, video converter, etc. I often use the screen recorder to record and save YouTube videos. Though it is more like a screen recorder than a video downloader, it has many edges as well. For example, I can save any part of a video or audio as any format. The software has many editing features as well. I can even record and save online videos from other different platforms. I like it.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · digital-life- Blog · Next Newest »

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008