MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Error In Digital Performer 5.11, i cant figure this out....
Bar fight Music
post Sun 10 Dec 2006, 03:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 86,132

Ok, i am getting this error in digital performer 5.11. EverYthing loads up fine until it asks me which file i want to open. No matter what happens, if i click a new or an exzisting file, it gives me an error that saYs

"AN ERROR OCCURED WHILE WRITING TO THE DISK. THE FILE WAS NOT SAVED: This file was created in a later version of Digital Performer and cannot be opened in this version. TrY to save Your file on another disk or foldier, or with a different name."

AnYone have a solution for this?? I tried the "open with" thing, and dp5.11 is alreadY the preset.....lost!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 10 Dec 2006, 05:48
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

The obvious ones:

- Disk is full. You know the solution…

or

- You don't have the permissions to write on it. Select the drive (I suppose it's NOT the system drive), ask the informations about it dive at the bottom of the window and check "ignore the permissions of this volume" in the Owner and Permissions section.

If the drive in question is the system drive, don't do it!!! The problem is different then.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
sugarshane
post Sun 10 Dec 2006, 08:15
Post #3

Member No.: 85,790

What Mac are you using? I have a MacBook and an older version of DP4 wouldn't even work. I had to upgrade to DP5.11 because of the Intel chip and it works great.

+Quote Post
post Wed 20 Jun 2007, 16:05
Post #4

Member No.: 91,709

?????????????

+Quote Post
azusa
post Wed 17 Oct 2007, 21:18
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7,031

QUOTE (sugarshane @ Sun 10 Dec 2006, 00:15) *
What Mac are you using? I have a MacBook and an older version of DP4 wouldn't even work. I had to upgrade to DP5.11 because of the Intel chip and it works great.

DP 4 is not UB and it will not work on Intel machine. unsure.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41
- © MacMusic 1997-2008