MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Renovation Project Stress, Hardware help needed
emgcarra
post Thu 28 Aug 2008, 00:10
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,694

Hi all:

I have been recording at home for a while using the "normal" stuff: Mackie 24.8, interface and Mac.....Now I have this new Mac Pro w/Logic Pro 8 in it and still have my FW4410 M-Audio interface....I do have a bunch of synth modules and outboard as well, but I think it is time to update my set up.
I guess I´ll give all the old and bulky stuff away (Mackie, synth, outboard, adat, dat, etc) and will keep just the most beloved:
a couple fo modules, a rev and maybe a compressor....But I am going to need a mixer, but a small one. I guess I´ll need one that could act as an interface and as a small mixer...But this search is not an easy task.
I´ve been looking in the web for such a piece but with not success. Here´s where I need some of your help.
Any idea of how could I put this set up together ?
There´s a mini-mixer-interface waiting for me ?
If so, are their pre good enough to make a more than decent recording ?
I would like to make it a better looking space too, so I think I could move to a "better" interface and do some cosmetic changes but I can´t sell the house to do that........for obvious reasons.... So, I need help and I also know that this could be the place.
I´ll look forward to read your ideas....if any
Thanks a lot in advance
smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 15:38
- © MacMusic 1997-2008