MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Faisons La Musique Étrange, NYC seeks collaborations avec des parisienes en aout
Gespacho45
post Wed 19 Jul 2006, 20:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 81,598

Le musicien de ville de new york à paris pendant tout août. J'aimerais rencontrer quelques musiciens pour jouer et écrire la musique avec pendant que je suis ici, les amis de marque et amuse et aussi a peut-être une exécution spontanée à la fin du mois. Je peux jouer beaucoup d'instruments (la guitare, le basse, les tambours, les claviers, le saxophone) et comme faire le bruit et peut chanter aussi. J'écoute tous genres de musique mais surtout comme comme le matériel bizarre et peu conventionnel (voit mon profil). je suis amusement, drôle et intellectuel et parle un petit français. M'envoyer un e-mail à jasonsmallwood à gmail. le com ! J'aimerais vous parler.

This post has been edited by Gespacho45: Wed 19 Jul 2006, 20:49
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mr.T
post Wed 19 Jul 2006, 21:37
Post #2

SuperHero

Member No.: 2,244

You should use english man... This automatic translation is lame... Hard to follow.
Most of us speak a decent english
Other than that, welcome in Paris.
(What part/area of brooklyn are you from?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gespacho45
post Wed 19 Jul 2006, 21:57
Post #3

Member No.: 81,598

bushwick brooklyn. relax, don't get so bent out of shape - they're just words my friend. posting english on a french site seemed even crappier but here you are maybe you understand this? what kind of music do you make?
\
\/
Musician from new york will be in paris for all of August. I would like to meet some musicians to play and write music with while I am there, make friends and have fun and also maybe have a performance at the end of the month. I can play a lot of instruments (guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, saxophone) and love making noise and can sing also. I listen all music kinds but especially strange and un-conventional artists (see my profile). I'm cool, funny and intellectual and speak a little French (not much obviously). To send me an e-mail to jasonsmallwood to gmail. the com! I would like to speak to you. later.

QUOTE (Mr.T @ Wed 19 Jul 2006, 21:37) *
You should use english man... This automatic translation is lame... Hard to follow.
Most of us speak a decent english
Other than that, welcome in Paris.
(What part/area of brooklyn are you from?)

This post has been edited by Gespacho45: Wed 19 Jul 2006, 21:59

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 11 May 2024, 19:28
- © 440 Forums 2011