MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1/8" Digital Out To S/pdif Rca In - Can It Be Done?, Hooking up a macbook to a dbx Zonepro 1260 via digital out to s/pdif r
overmedium
post Sun 14 Jan 2007, 04:58
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,295

Hello all!

I wasn't sure where to post this, and the metling pot looks like the place to be...

I have a macbook (what a machine - just bought it love it!!! even tho the black smudges just when you look at it) that would like to hook up to my dbx Zonepro 1260 digital sound processor. Right now i have it hooked up with analog rca connectors, but my macbook has 1/8" digital out, and I'm hoping i can hook it up to the 1262's s/pdif rca digital input.

Is this a relatively straight forward thing to do with the right cable, or am I just hoping for the impossible (pure digital feed to the processor)?

thanks in advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 16 Jan 2007, 06:35
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hello smile.gif

Maybe this page can help you out wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
overmedium
post Tue 16 Jan 2007, 21:55
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 87,295

the answer was right there under my nose, thank you!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 17:45
- © 440 Forums 2011