MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IBook and Mac mini updated soon ?, Apple
_news_
post Sun 24 Jul 2005, 20:08
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

IBook and Mac mini updated soon ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jibreel
post Sun 24 Jul 2005, 20:08
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,014

Apple put out hundreds of bad mac minis with bad video parts which should be recalled,

Apple also censors there forums to intercept any negative information that may be legally used against them and there double standard policies which DO NOT COVER PRODUCTS IN THESE CASES,

Basically the people with bad mac minis have gone to AASP apple authorized service providers to get there upgrades or the mac mini video problems fixed and nothing could be done,

Apple just hinders and finally tells them months after its impossible to return the products that the mac mini is not compatible with all displays, in-fact to cover up Steve Jobbs who lied that its compatible with ALL industry standard displays, they twisted the words to say the mac mini "is compatible with ALMOST ALL INDUSTRY DISPLAYS", but not even there Type B ADC adapter and 21 " plastic Cinema display works, it still flickers with mac minis.

i luckily did not have this problem but i met about 4 people that did and i went through a hard time with apple just trying to help them., very little of these survives the forums thanks to fanatics who blindly erase them to kiss up to apple for a freebee apple bribes some people with there tax free gifts to pay up for the help., the facts are that over 1000 people have complained and apple claims only 3 have or who ever is recently or currently suffering and posting kindly on there forums wasting there time only to find out Apple will never fix the problems,

DO NOT BUY A MAC MINI, TES T IT WITH THE SCREEN YOU HAVE FIRST.

you all welcomed if you want me to post some links where atleast 40 people complained about this, this product is another Cube that will simply die on you.

This post has been edited by Jibreel: Sun 24 Jul 2005, 20:16
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:40
- © 440 Forums 2011