MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> In The Night (piano Solo)
krob43
post Fri 30 Dec 2005, 09:11
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,861

Hi, this is a song I wrote several weeks ago and decided to rewrite and update on soundclick last night. I'ts called "In the Night". I used the Eastwest Bosendorfer 290 plugin with Logic. Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic....m?bandID=297919

-Kyle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
krob43
post Thu 5 Jan 2006, 08:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,861

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Sorry zrobert about the confusion with soundclick. I've talked to a few other people having problems listening, but as for Katherine Buckner i have no idea where that came from. Does anyone know how I could register my songs with Gracenote so that my name shows up with the song? That might be helpful for anything I write in the future. I use a Korg Triton Pro-x 88 key keyboard hooked up to my computer with a midi interface. The piano sound your hearing is actually a plugin being streamed from my computer's hard drive. I've been using this keyboard for about 4 years now and am very happy with it. I have a few expansion boards installed that give me some better sounds I use when I gig. I find myself using software instrument libraries more and more though when I record since they sound much more realistic. I love the sound of this Bosendorfer plugin and it seems to work great in Logic. Thanks again for all your kind words.
-Kyle
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:47
- © 440 Forums 2011