MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Logic And The Uad-1 Card, question?
post Tue 31 Dec 2002, 05:07
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I was going to buy this card a couple of weeks ago and decided against it when I read somewhere else that the uad card, logic and macs did not make a happy couple. My question is.....Does anyone here use this configuration? And does it work well for you?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
MrD.
post Sat 11 Jan 2003, 11:52
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,121

First - As a logic user , a good place to visit it www.sonikmatter.com ; a community dedicated to Logic full with Logic gurus and masters...

As for your question, eventhough there are loads of happy users who have that setup, I would recommend waiting with getting the UAD for the mac - if you want to move to OSX anytime soon.
It took a looooong time to UAD to fix/release a proper version of the card for the mac, how long will it take them to release one for OSX??
I'm using the TC powercore for great result, and now with the support of sony - those plugs are currently the best plugs avialable..

Just my 0,002$

BTW - I've heard UAD are releasing a new card with i/o , might want to wait to that one - since then there will be no more latency on busses when using a dsp card.. and it is not soùething that can be easily fixed (latency on busses)

HTH
Danny

--------------------
Recording engineer and producer... Check out latest work with Darling Nikkie (aka Jade4u) at DarlingNikkie.com or mp3.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 01:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008