MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Blue Snowball Usb Microphone, Questions about the mic
GreyHope
post Thu 27 Apr 2006, 01:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,273

Hey, I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about Blue's Snowball USB mic...it was recommended to me by my guitar teacher to use for desktop recording. He said I didn't need an interface with it becuase it connects directly to the computer via USB.

thx
Peter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CptnCrunch
post Wed 10 May 2006, 01:45
Post #2

Member No.: 79,401

Hey guys, I've used both Blue's Snowball and Samson's C01U and prefer the Snowball, it crisper and clearer. It also makes vocals sound really warm and full. I've only used it once for brass (trumpet) and it sounded fantastic. I'm currently studying audio engineering at NYU and so I've used alot of traditional mics and I have to say that the Snowball stacks up nicely to many of those mics. I don't know about problems with Logic, but I've used it with Digital Performer, Cubase, and ProTools with out any problems. My younger brother uses one for podcasting, which I heard it's really good for.

Hope this helps...
Mike smile.gif

+Quote Post
Musicman1
post Tue 25 Mar 2008, 21:16
Post #3

Member No.: 99,850

QUOTE (CptnCrunch @ Wed 10 May 2006, 00:45) *
Hey guys, I've used both Blue's Snowball and Samson's C01U and prefer the Snowball, it crisper and clearer. It also makes vocals sound really warm and full. I've only used it once for brass (trumpet) and it sounded fantastic. I'm currently studying audio engineering at NYU and so I've used alot of traditional mics and I have to say that the Snowball stacks up nicely to many of those mics. I don't know about problems with Logic, but I've used it with Digital Performer, Cubase, and ProTools with out any problems. My younger brother uses one for podcasting, which I heard it's really good for.

Hope this helps...
Mike smile.gif

Could you give me help in how to use the snowball within a cubase project plz as i cant seem to get it to function even tho it works via the computer

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 00:34
- © 440 Forums 2011