MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ADAM Monitors, NearField Active ADAM monitors
kactus
post Sat 11 Jun 2005, 00:29
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,396

Hello,

Does anyone already tested the "The Artist"(aka The Apple) active monitors from Adams?

The budget choice is between the Genelec 8020A and the Adams "The Artist".

It will be used in home studio enviroment for recording and mixing experimental music (Max/MSP stuff),
powerbook G4/867 + M-Audio 410 and a mackie 1202.

I have a pair of passive KRK Rockit, which i am very fond, but I keep on hearing good stuff about Adams, and so I tested a Adams passive pair that sounded great, massive sound for such a small monitor, an acoustic jazz trio seemed like they were playing in the room, with lots of space and detail...

best,
CS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 11 Jun 2005, 01:30
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I'm in ave in front of ADAM monitors (I corrected the name of the thread wink.gif unfortunately, i've still to hear the little fellows. Now I've heard the new Genelec range and the smallest just don't stand up by themselves they really need a sub.

If someone has heard and compared The Artist, I'd be happy to listen about it. smile.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 15:50
- © 440 Forums 2011