MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Os X, Dp4, Midi & Patch Lists, MIDI Patch lists and OS X
TiguerSound
post Mon 7 Jul 2003, 21:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,920

Newbie to this forum.
I'm running DP 4 ond OS X 10.2.6.
Let me preface this - all my MIDI devices are working just fine with one problem.
This may be a stupid question.
When I set up my MIDI environment in OS X Audio/Midi set up, I descibe my equipment, cables etc. etc.
When in DP4, I have no option to choose or change patches on any MIDI device. Since there were no pre-defined units to choose from in Audio/MIDI set up, I'm assumming there is no patch list information anywhere. I would think that I would at least get a defaualt Patch 1, Patch 2 etc. drop down list in DP4 when I click either the patch colum or the default patch column in the sequence window. The clicks do not do anything. I have no option to choose anything. The only thing I can do is select the device and MIDI channel, and then manually dial up the sound from the front panel of my MIDI device - major step backwards.
1. Is there a place to define my patches?
2. Why am I not seeing a drop down list of default (patch 1, patch 2 etc.) pathces for any instrument?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 18 May 2024, 01:13
- © MacMusic 1997-2008