MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Presonus - Central Station Owners, Problem with Toslink
Mac-Dee
post Mon 17 Apr 2006, 15:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,296

Hey Gurus i have a Presonus CS and i am running out of my G5 (digtal audio optical out) into my the CS Tos
If i shut the computer down my gear and come to boot it up in the morning i will switch my CS to Tos Digital which i have connected yet No signal i have the sound setup to digital out ... eventually the signal kicks in after 15 mins i do a disk scan or something and its ok if i do a reboot but when i shut down and come back to it after being shut down for a while same problem

I have a RME -hdsp9632 Pci and i run it through that works fine on start up all through but the Tos is F**Ked been Rackin my brains on what to do any ideas ?

Thanks Advance
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Mon 17 Apr 2006, 19:47
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

try these first.

The Official Apple document on PRAM and NVRAM and their reset

The Official document on resetting the SMU on G5

There seems to be some issues with the optical out, but it's rather a virgin territory.

(moving into the interface forum)

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 19 Apr 2024, 15:33
- © MacMusic 1997-2008