MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Exporting Drum Kits And Midi Together In Live 6
Mr. Jason E. Lec...
post Thu 10 May 2007, 00:16
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,692

hey guys, i have ableton Live 6. i'm working on a project with a friend who also uses Live and i was wondering if the following is possible. i'm thinking it is:

i've made my own drum kit with my own found sounds in impulse. first of all is there a way to save that as a kit. secondly is there a way to save it with assigned midi notes. you know how the drum loops that come with abeton can be just dragged to a midi track and it loads the impulse kit, the midi files, and whatever else is going on with it. i know how to group impulse with the effects i'd like to use, but that's about the extent of it. any ideas?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fon=paulo
post Thu 26 Jul 2007, 10:03
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,759

to save the created impulse look in the upper right corner of the impulse box, one of those buttons lets you save the kit. ; as for the mdi stuff, well you can export the notes as midi pressing apple+shift+E (you got to be inside the clip) ; as for the events you can save the scene as live document ;p (also you should read the manual )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 14:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008