MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Librarian Program, PT 7.3
charliemak
post Sun 12 Aug 2007, 04:45
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,836

hey
does anyone know of a good Librarian Program that would work with my version of pt (PT LE 7.3)
i have some old midi boxes and a couple have a number of banks. a korg N1R , a vintage keys and a couple others. is there an Librarian Program that would have the names of the patches and banks that i could use with this version of protools?
thanks
charliemak
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fogg405
post Mon 12 Nov 2007, 11:45
Post #2

Member No.: 87,832

QUOTE (charliemak @ Sun 12 Aug 2007, 04:45) *
hey
does anyone know of a good Librarian Program that would work with my version of pt (PT LE 7.3)
i have some old midi boxes and a couple have a number of banks. a korg N1R , a vintage keys and a couple others. is there an Librarian Program that would have the names of the patches and banks that i could use with this version of protools?
thanks
charliemak

Audio Librarian Plus will catalog any type of audio media--CDs, MP3s, cassettes, albums, singles, and more. Download information directly from three internet sources and import data from other sources. Audio Librarian Plus allows you to quickly organize your music collection and find it by artist, title, album, media, file number,...

This post has been edited by fogg405: Mon 12 Nov 2007, 11:54

--------------------

+Quote Post
Concert-Systems
post Mon 12 Nov 2007, 13:06
Post #3

Member No.: 96,255

COME AND VISIT THE LEADING PRO AUDIO CLASSIFIEDS WEBSITE.....BUY....SELL AND TRADE ON www.concerttrade.com

+Quote Post
mickblah
post Fri 16 Nov 2007, 12:03
Post #4

Member No.: 16,583

Hi

If it helps all available midi patch names in PTools are available by clicking "none" on empty midi track "change" and selecting instrument - I dont see the N1 but many others if theres one with the same sound engine that should do it. IF not its a case of writing the text file in the format of the others - maybe available online

b est

mick

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 02:29
- © MacMusic 1997-2008