MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ELS Vocoder v1.1, news
_News_
post Sat 21 Jul 2007, 17:51
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

ELS Vocoder v1.1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LPR4VI
post Sat 21 Jul 2007, 17:51
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 89,659

Do not buy this product if you want to use it with Logic Express! Although ELS is trying to come up with a way to work around the side chain issue (you must have side chain capability to use the Vocoder) and Xavier has told me that they may have a workable solution in the future. ELS does not advertise that the vocoder will NOT work with Logic Express! I bought it several months ago (I\'m ELS case 923) and I\'ve gone back and forth pleasently with Xavier several times regarding this. At one point he asked me if I wanted a refund. A few e-mail exchanges later I said yes, I would like a refund. That was June 25th. I\'ve heard nothing back though I\'ve sent two more e-mails requesting the refund they offered. Here I sit with absolutely NOTHING for the money I\'ve spent. I\'ve have been a gentleman during this process and I have asked them to act as one too. Only time will tell. I am getting more exasperated as each day passes with no communication ELS though they are fully aware of my problem. [edit LPM please no plain email in forums (now if you want to receive spam… it's up to you wink.gif, use the secure email link on the user card, button left near each members message, thank you!]

This post has been edited by lepetitmartien: Tue 24 Jul 2007, 02:57

+Quote Post
Bobby Bell
post Thu 13 Sep 2007, 20:39
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 68,828

QUOTE (thecoddled egg @ Sat 21 Jul 2007, 16:51) *
Do not buy this product if you want to use it with Logic Express! Although ELS is trying to come up with a way to work around the side chain issue (you must have side chain capability to use the Vocoder) and Xavier has told me that they may have a workable solution in the future. ELS does not advertise that the vocoder will NOT work with Logic Express! I bought it several months ago (I\'m ELS case 923) and I\'ve gone back and forth pleasently with Xavier several times regarding this. At one point he asked me if I wanted a refund. A few e-mail exchanges later I said yes, I would like a refund. That was June 25th. I\'ve heard nothing back though I\'ve sent two more e-mails requesting the refund they offered. Here I sit with absolutely NOTHING for the money I\'ve spent. I\'ve have been a gentleman during this process and I have asked them to act as one too. Only time will tell. I am getting more exasperated as each day passes with no communication ELS though they are fully aware of my problem. [edit LPM please no plain email in forums (now if you want to receive spam… it's up to you wink.gif, use the secure email link on the user card, button left near each members message, thank you!]

Sorry about that LPM.

Update: ELS refunded my money in mid- August. They had 'misfiled' my refund request.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 23 Apr 2024, 23:47
- © 440 Forums 2011