MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bss M-250's, SCAM Don't buy them!!!
lepetitmartien
post Mon 31 Jan 2005, 18:07
Post #61

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

It's time some authority handle the problem, once and for all.

Thanks Steely! cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrminnitt
post Tue 1 Feb 2005, 19:39
Post #62

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,632

Seems to me that if the police have their numberplate they should at least pick them up and do them for tax evasion and supplying false information to customers. If i ever see them again I'm not going to react well. My speakers are pretty good but i wasnt planning on buying them and now i am definitely trying to get rid of them. Not an easy task! Spread the word about these mo fo's.

+Quote Post
Sfsdfsd Ssfdsf
post Tue 1 Feb 2005, 19:42
Post #63

Group: Validating
Member No.: 59,385

nah, they wouldnt be using their proper number plates, then they'd be caught too easily. i reackon they rent a white van for a week, and put on new number plates every day. unless they're in a car accident its pretty unlikely the police stop them and find out they have fake plates on.

+Quote Post
mrminnitt
post Wed 2 Feb 2005, 17:44
Post #64

[SIZE=7]Does anyone happen to know for sure what the specifications of the speakers are? If they are what they are supposed to be then it isnt too bad. If i can connect them to a 100W amp then i can use them. If not i will connect them up to the amp anyway and blow them up! Just for fun and to take a bit of anger out on them.

+Quote Post
Oldencaulfield1
post Wed 2 Feb 2005, 22:43
Post #65

Member No.: 59,706

These ho's scammed me yesterday in Portsmouth and i could be sure i saw the driver on his own today, unfortunately i could'nt run fast enough though. Was one of the guys an american posing as Dani with Illinois i.d. He did most of the selling. The driver was some hooligan looking ho in a bomber jacket with a bald head, called himself Mike. Can someone confirm if it was the same guys for them. Its left me a poor as hell student with a complete lack of faith in anyone. These assholes deserve to burn!!! Did anyone get a return on there's and if so where did they sell? If anyone is still looking for a pic. someone is selling a pair on e-bay with pic included. My deepest sympathies to all who suffered, if i see them around again i'll give them all your regards, nice to know i'm not the only susceptable one out there though.

Tom

+Quote Post
mrminnitt
post Thu 3 Feb 2005, 12:14
Post #66

I was also scammed in Portsmouth at the shell garage near the Pompey Centre.It was an American posing as Dani and a bloke posing as Mike. I also cant believe they managed to convince me to buy some speakers that i didnt really want! Mind you they were very convincing. I have put the speakers on ebay but no one is really interested (surprisingly!). If i get what i ask for i still stand to lose £70. If you do see them again give them a good kicking for me. Like you I am a poor student and am now looking for a part time job coz they took my next months rent money! If anyone can make websites it might be an idea to make one warning people about these gits.

+Quote Post
redcoat
post Fri 4 Feb 2005, 00:34
Post #67

Member No.: 58,805

yep, the same guys that got me, and im certain to not get my money back on these big mamoth turds.

i really hope to get the chance to visit them once again, there a lil bit of anger burning just for them.

+Quote Post
Huggie
post Fri 4 Feb 2005, 01:49
Post #68

Member No.: 14,377

I live in New Zealand. I hope these guys come down here. You guys in the northern hemisphere get all the good deals. wink.gif

--------------------
Goldbaby Productions
www.goldbaby.co.nz

Vintage drum machines will one day rule the earth...

+Quote Post
gogmagog
post Fri 4 Feb 2005, 15:40
Post #69

Rookie

Member No.: 47,579

i know a few people who have been had by these bastards
there is a similar scam where carpets which are 'surplus to requirements' also PCs

from pot to watches....never ever ever buy on the street

if only someone could get their licence number we could traxk em down and all get together and gently explain our grievances (or paint heir little van red with their blood)
angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 5 Feb 2005, 01:25
Post #70

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Keep things legal please. (even if I can understand the hitch rolleyes.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 09:51
- © 440 Forums 2011