MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
The best software for converter

Enolsoft--The best software for Video converter,DVD ripper,Youtube,PDF converter....
Rating 0
entry Tue 8 May 2012, 04:41

Maybe this is my 8th time to watch the Titanic movie, and the only difference is that this time it was played in 3D version to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking. Whether it was in 2D or 3D, Titanic is not only great in terms of action, effects, and visuals, but also provides excellent commentary on the issue of true love, faith and the beauty of human nature. Jack and Rose tell us what the true love is, the old couple grip tightly both hands peacefully shows us that love can be last for a life time, some faithful devotees listening to the priest read the last rites and the four musicals play music calming in Chaos all verified that faith can keep us from fear.

Not only had the Titanic movie deeply touched us for a long time, but also its theme song “My heart will go on” delivered us a whole memory of the deeply love between Jack and Rose. Every time we come across with a beautiful song we would like to save it to iTunes, but what is the best way to save as many music files as we like to iTunes with less costs other than buying them from iTunes store?

Well, in this article, I’d like to share my experiences on how to download Titanic “My heart will go on” Theme Song and other video songs from YouTube to MP3 using a Mac.

Things you’ll need

- A Mac with OS X 10.5 or later.
- Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac.
- Titanic “My heart will go on” Theme Song YouTube URL (or other YouTube video URLs of your choice).

Step-by-step Guide of using Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac

Step 1. Download & Run Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac

Download Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac and follow its installation wizard to install it. The next step is run Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac.

Step 2. Add YouTube HD video URLs

Now, we are in “Download” part, click “YouTube Add URL” button to add YouTube HD video URLs. Copy the YouTube URLs and paste them to Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac. You are able to add multiple YouTube HD video URLs for batch download, but you need to make sure that you only paste one link per line to ensure a correct downloading link.

Step 3. Start downloading YouTube video URLs on Mac

The YouTube HD videos will be downloaded automatically when you click the “OK” button. When the downloading is completed, go to “Convert” part, and we are ready to convert the downloaded YouTube HD videos to MP3 formats on Mac. You can also extract audio tracks from local FLV video to MP3 format by click the “Add Files” icon to add local FLV videos from your Mac.

Step 4. Start converting YouTube HD video to MP3 format on Mac

Click the gear-like icon at the end of each content to reach the output setting window. Click the “Convert to” column to select MP3-MPEG Layer-3 Audio(*.mp3) from the “General Audio” format drop-down list. The last step is to click “Convert” icon to start converting YouTube HD FLV videos to MP3 format on Mac.

Related Posts

Download and Convert YouTube 1080p HD Videos for HTC EVO 4G LTE on Mac
YouTube Begins Preparation of Euro Channels
How to Record and Upload WOW Game Videos to YouTube in HD
Enolsoft YouTube Converter HD for Mac Offers “Full 1080p HD” for The New iPad
YouTube Adds Automatic 3D Conversion for 1080p Videos

« Next Oldest · The best software for converter · Next Newest »

Comments

iuluduxuzo
post Sun 17 Mar 2019, 10:53
Comment #1

Visitors

Amoxicillin No Prescription <a href="http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/">Buy Amoxicillin</a> http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic
« Next Oldest · The best software for converter · Next Newest »

Get Firefox!
© 440Forums 2008