MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 
originalmidiot
post Wed 20 Jun 2001, 23:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 824

I just subscribed to the Classifieds that are posted in the MacMusic forums and I can't seem to get them in English. ( French only) No disrespect to the French, but how do I get them to display in English? Thanks.

--------------------
Technophobic Beginner needs major tutorial on Mac Audio/Midi. Itching to get started.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
post Fri 22 Jun 2001, 02:37
Post #2

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

The classifieds are in the language posted by their authors... wink.gif

We can't expect people to post their classifieds in both languages (but i will add this feature in the classified form soon)

However, if you choose the English language, in your profil, you should receive the mail written in english (subject, introduction, and dates). only the classifieds themself remain in their original language.

The classified section seems to be more popular for french speaking people than english ones: i can't understand why...May be the translation is not well done, or english speaking people never sell second hand gear... huh.gif
Suggestions iare welcome. cool.gif

Does is answer your question?

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 16 Apr 2024, 04:53
- © 440 Forums 2011