MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Talked About Apple Recently? A Study On Macmusic, Apple & You, An online survey on online brand communities & word-of-mouth behav
mmehl
post Mon 18 Jul 2011, 13:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 118,385

Hello,

for my Master’s dissertation in “Business with Consumer Psychology” at Bangor University (UK) I am currently researching online community members’ word-of-mouth behaviour, i.e. if/how they promote the brand “Apple” outside their online community.

For this I chose online communities centred on Apple, such as this forum, because Apple users are known for being enthusiastic and highly interconnected users, with a strong connection with the brand. The aim of my research is a better understanding of participation and identification of users within the online community and to gain insights into the intention to recommend the brand.

For this I need YOUR help…

Please take 2-3 minutes to complete the following very short questionnaire, by which you would greatly help me with my dissertation. Further information on the study can be found there, too.

Bangor University: Online Brand Communities

Of course all responses are kept anonymous and as this is not a commercial research they are not given to a third party. If you are interested, I would gladly post the main findings of this study once it is completed.

I would like to thank the administrators for agreeing to let me post the link to my questionnaire on this community.

Thank you very much for your help!

mmehl

smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 14:35
- © 440 Forums 2011