MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> The Girl's In Trouble Again..., No sound from my Audity :o(
add9
post Sun 30 Nov 2003, 11:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,388

Hi Guys!

Another stupid (?) question is coming from me rolleyes.gif

I am currently back on my old version of Logic 4.8 that is working fine.
I am trying to connect my Audity and...
- it is connected through the Fastlane midi-interface and the midiclock indicates that there is communication
- it is connected to the MOTU 828 by two pair of stereojacks from the Audity to channel 5-6 on the back of the MOTU
When I play a recorded midisignal from it the MOTU indicates lights in on channel 5-6 but nothing out...

Now....Is it supposed to be as a plug-in in Logic or as a multi instrument...?
In my OMS setup I have put it up as a new device connected through midichannels 1-2 but it keep saying that those channels are already in use and that it might interfare with the other connections... huh.gif
When I first connected it to the midiinterface I put the midicable in "B in" but then I got no light indication of communication. When I moved it to "B out" the lights flashes as they are supposed to do...
I have a midikeyboard that I use for the ESX and the other software synths and samplers and there is communication between the Audity and the keyboard through the midi-interface.
So...again....should I put the Audity up as an instrument or a midi-instrument in Logic...?

I hope I have been clear enough for you to understand my problem...
Anyone...? Help...?

"I've been so lonely in my sadle since my horse died..."

--------------------
"It said Windows 2000 or better on the box, so I bought a Mac"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 25 Apr 2024, 21:39
- © 440 Forums 2011