MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody Know About Mogul Music In Seattle 98121, Lexicon 480L FRAUD
grenham
post Sun 18 Jul 2004, 16:59
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,494

Did anybody reply to the Lexicon 480L ad in the classifieds for sale ? It ran from the beginning of May and I responded and agreed to buy it. Wired the money to him and I've still not received it. He won't answer email or telephone so have started a Fraud investigation with police and my bank.
If anyone has had any dealings with or knows anything about Mogul Music of Seattle 98121, please get in touch.

sincerely
grenham
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
_Kiki Bridges_
post Fri 8 Oct 2004, 17:34
Post #2

Visitors

Did the person selling it give you a name or address?

+Quote Post
grenham
post Fri 8 Oct 2004, 19:36
Post #3

Member No.: 43,494

QUOTE (Kiki Bridges @ Oct 8 2004, 16:34)
Did the person selling it give you a name or address?

Yes, his name is Reggie Anderson. I don't know his address, only the Zip code from the advert.

+Quote Post
_M Harp_
post Mon 18 Oct 2004, 20:42
Post #4

Visitors

I would be very interested in anyone with more information on this guy. He ordered $1,000 worth of merchandise from my online store usinig a stolen credit card. Like you, he won't return my calls either. He ordered from me in July and I didn't find out that the card was stolen until a couple of weeks ago. I was very suspicious of his order, but talked to him and got somewhat comfortable, so I shipped it. Now I'm taking a $1K hit. He used the name A Gavard and had the order shipped to 211 1st Ave in Seattle. His cell phone number is 206-391-2117 and his other number is 206-333-3436. I suspect he has ripped off many people. I we can find this sucker let's nail his ass. Oh, his email address is ifso98121@yahoo.com which I suspect gives away his real zip code... angry.gif

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 02:58
Post #5

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

There's no one in the database with this email. But Mogul Music is in the database, no activity on the server since May.

M Harp, I think the police can do something for you, given the repeated experiences of US friends on musical mailing lists. County police do follow these morrons and catch them. Handle all the info you have to them, that's better than most can give usually in these kinds of swindles. wink.gif

Anyway be very carefull with ebay frauds, western Union wirings, credit card handling. Always impose security conditions: honnorable fellows won't see any trouble into following them. Swindlers won't answer or try to sly away from it. In doubt, use a Money Escrow (not Paypal, it's not one). Also, usually very good opportunities simply aren't ones! rolleyes.gif :sad

Hope you'll recover your money both unsure.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
_M Harp_
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 14:44
Post #6

Visitors

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any other information that may be helpful in tracking him down, from your database? If anyone has any info, please send it to me at mharpo"at"copperpans.com or call me at 502-254-2210

Thanks,
Michael Harp

+Quote Post
_Don Staffney_
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 22:33
Post #7

Visitors

I was shocked to hear these Post regarding Mogul Music. I am responsible for selling items for Mogul Music. In regards to the frist issue, any equipment sold would have been sold by myself. At no time did I or any reprensentivie of Mogul Music Sell an item to this guy nor was any fraud comitted. Mogul Music is beyond reproach and has a sparkling record when selling our used gear. This claim of FRAUD is Slanderous. Speaking on behalf of myself, Owners, Trey, Wes and Reggie, and the entire Mogul Music staff and artist, we want the public to know there are always two sides to every story and the fact that anyone can post slanderous material without any verification or facts is down right unfair.

Best Wishes,
Don Staffney
Studio staff Coord.

+Quote Post
SonyMusic
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 22:54
Post #8

Member No.: 53,556

Hey,
This is Al B, Sony A&R. I recently read this post about Mogul Music, I know guys at Mogul and this post took me by total suprise. I have done business with Reggie and can personally attest to his character. In all our dealings with him and his business partners, not one time have we been disapointed. I was conpelled to respond to this post because of the serious nature of it. much props to Wes and Trey you guys keep doing a great job in support of your artist.

Al B.
Sony Music Entertainment
A&R biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SonyMusic
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 23:01
Post #9

Member No.: 53,556

I RECENTLY READ A POST TITLED MOGUL MUSIC 98121 FRAUD. I AM OUTRAGGED THAT ANYONE CAN POST MESSAGES ABOUT A COMPANY OR PERSON WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING INVESTIGATED. I KNOW THE GUYS OVER AT MOGUL MUSIC, PARTICULARLY, REGGIE ANDERSON, AND HE AND HIS PARTNERS ARE STAND UP GUYS. WHO IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS TYPE OF SLANDER? LOVE HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK. AND TO THE GUYS AT MOGUL MUSIC, THOSE WHO HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU TRULY KNOW WHAT YOUR COMPANY IS ABOUT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR NEW ARTIST.

AL

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 19 Oct 2004, 23:24
Post #10

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Mr "Sony Music" and "Don Staffney"

First, DON'T SHOUT!

Second, if Mogul music is innocent or whatever, it can be easily solved? uh?
Else the police will do its job, I can't tell if this is slander but I can see when people try to fraud in the forum. If a swindle there is, there are police procedures now to enquire on this.

Third, WHY have you BOTH the same IP as some of the Mogul Music ID just registered here? wink.gif tongue.gif (uh oh)

And I'd like everyone in this thread to register to the site. NOW!
I'm monitoring and I see the frauds here! (no need to register to see what I need to). I'm getting very very very suspiscious on the part defending Mogul music.

BTW, multiplication of threads on this matter will not be tolerated.

This post has been edited by lepetitmartien: Wed 20 Oct 2004, 00:10

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 21:31
- © 440 Forums 2011