MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Airport Express Music Issue, Connect to wifi network and playing music simultaneously
dixita
post Wed 16 Aug 2017, 05:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 125,577

I have a macbook that I use to connect to a wifi network in my place (wirelessly using Airport).

Now I also have speakers that I connect to my macbook using standard cable. From sometime, I wanted to eliminate the speaker cables. Someone suggested I get a Airport Express Base Station to do the same.

Now my doubt is since I will be using the Airport connection to connect to my wifi modem, how can I use it for playing music wirelessly at the same time using the Airport Express since I believe you can only do only one at a time.
Is there any way to surf the net and play music wirelessly simultaneously? reference visited

Please note that my wifi modem router is inaccessible physically, so any new cable/ethernet connections to it are not possible.

I am sorry for such a long explanation of my doubt. But I hope I have made myself clear. I also someone can answer me.

Thanks and Regards,
Dixita Patel

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 25 Sep 2017, 07:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008