MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> What Do You Think Of The News Section, feedback needed for tanslators
pesji
post Tue 25 May 2004, 13:14
Post #1

Maniac Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,371

smile.gif Hi all members from the English side of Mac Music, I'm not visiting very often but I'm partcipating quite a bit to the translation Team of MM which brings you the news. I have a little question for you all:

What is your judgement about the quality of the news that you can read everyday on the English side of Mac Music ? Since we are now lacking an editor in chief for the translations from French to English I would like to hear your comments on this particular section of MM biggrin.gif

Please don't be shy and express yourself comments suggestions and critics are welcome wink.gif and BTW if you feel like ready to became the new editor in chief of the English side of Mac Music Just drop an e-mail to Soif our beloved webmaster

Pesji Translator MM cool.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Francois Déchery
post Wed 26 May 2004, 14:30
Post #2

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

keep cool pesji rolleyes.gif

Let our english speaking friends the time to read your post and to reply: i'm sure they will comment if you wait a little bit more wink.gif

BTW, thank you very much for your amazing work in the translator's team! But as not being english native myself, i cant evaluate the legibility for english visitors.

Please english buddies, do send us some feedback! cool.gif

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:37
- © 440 Forums 2011