MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Echo Mia Midi ?, Does somebody knows something about ?
ksoo
post Sun 14 Nov 2004, 18:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,679

Am actually actively searching for a good but not 128 in/out audio card .. am mainly a vidéo editor an i only need 1 clean stereo : analogic & numeric , in / out and midi connector ...

I've sawn the MIA midi card FR, EN that seems to be nice - and not that expensive - .. but i searched "all over" the web for comments on the card and mostly on the mac drivers ... and found nothing ... does anybody can give advice ? huh.gif

MIA products are infamous ? blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
don says mac
post Wed 17 Nov 2004, 16:56
Post #2

Member No.: 25,510

I have the Echo Mia (before they added the MIDI) and have no complaints... The 1/4 inch plugs are handy. I wish I had the MIA MIDI since I had to buy the M-Audio Uno to connect MIDI instruments. When I bought it I was told that I'd have fewer problems than I would with the M-Audiophile 24/96... Maybe someone else can ellaborate on this issue?

Essentially, if it looks like it suits your set-up, buy it cause it is a great quality product.

.d.

+Quote Post
CanadaRAM
post Mon 29 Nov 2004, 08:06
Post #3

Rookie

Member No.: 55,783

I have the Mia MIDI in a P4 PC and have customers with the same card in Macs. Performs fine. One complaint is that the software bundle is all time limited demoware, not real software. The Mia MIDI seemed to conflict with a PC built around an ATI 9100 motherboard. (Avoid the 9100 chipset for PCI-bus music cards. Works OK with a USB Edirol interface)

You'll want an external mixer for XLR Mic input. level control and phantom power.

Thanks
Trevor
www.CanadaRAM.com

This post has been edited by CanadaRAM: Mon 29 Nov 2004, 08:06

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 17:46
- © MacMusic 1997-2008