MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sound Module, Which One 2 Buy
hanikfashhou
post Wed 9 Oct 2002, 11:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,964

Ive just purchased a Dual Processor G4 Mac, Im setting up a little Midi Suite to produce dance tracks, could anyone point me in the right direction as to which Sound Module will produce the best sounds for Commercial Dance Music Please? Under 1000 Pounds. And whic is the best sound card for audio, i have been told that the Roland XV2020 is a possibility and a Digiman Delta44 soundcard????

You can send it to my email hani@fashhou.fsnet.co.uk or Ill check up on the forum when i can! Thans Very Much
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Synthetik
post Fri 11 Oct 2002, 10:33
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,668

It really depends on the type of dance music your talking about. I will asume its "techno". You might want to try the E-MU Orbit 3. It's hot stuff and is about in you price range. You can find the older version, the Extreme Lead for about $350 used. The delta series is a good option for you.

--------------------
BING BING BLEEP ERRRRRRR[I]

+Quote Post
formatj
post Sat 12 Oct 2002, 02:54
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Team
Member No.: 5,658

If you've just bought a new dual processor G4 why don't you buy some software synths; Pro-53, FM7, Absynth, Reaktor, ES2 (if you use logic) reFX Junox, etc.... I produce lots of tracks now with just sofwtare synths and samplers, no hardware.

If you really want a module of some sort I would probably recommend a Virus C.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:38
- © 440 Forums 2011