MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi Everybody I¸m Going Slightly Mad
trallipolli
post Fri 4 Feb 2005, 22:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,939

Hi everybody, I´m having a trouble i´ve been trying to figure out for the last two weeks and i´m going mad. So before I tell you what the trouble is I have to describe my setup :
I have a Powerbook 15" and I connect my MBOX to it. From audio out on the Mbox I connect it to my Yamaha A5000 sampler and from there to my amplifier and from there to my speakers...I have the multitracks of a song that I made in ProTools and when I play it thru the Mbox-Sampler-Amplifier-Speakers set up it sounds great. When I record it (by connecting from Casette Rec on my amp. to Audio in on the Mac) in Sound Studio or just some recording program on my mac and listen to the results I must say it sucks ass. I´ve been trying alot of things, for example bouncing the song from Protools (the reuslts suck as well), by recording on a track in Protools, and so on, but I never get the same sound as from playing the MULTI TRACKS from Protools, thru sampler to amp....I don´t know what to do, but you guys and girls have to help me, if you have 5 minutes to spare that is.... smile.gif

Best regards,
Tralli.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 2 Oct 2024, 00:55
- © MacMusic 1997-2008