MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Forget This Beginers Article Here!!, http://mapage.noos.fr/gilrea/
III777III
post Sun 4 Aug 2002, 06:18
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,998

I traveld around the world, and every country i go to sais th same crap, here its the best life and no where you will find grass more green then ours, (forget it) i heard all the liars and greedy politicians that want you to stay in that country, with out you they dont have a country and would not be RICh or in power, look at austria & china and what they did to isolate there people living there...atleast in america you realy do have a choice to stay or leave..

the article here http://mapage.noos.fr/gilrea/ does not help young french artists to be...any american can write better article based on the advise needed for a young person starting music in there country..thats right THERE country....and there limitations.

i say all this cuase every person that got a free copy od DP3 is a sucker in france, motu made a expensive effort to fool the french public with a crapy DP3 demo, DP3 is NOT as expandable and more limited then CUBASE (the icon of VST) By the way? unless you getthe MACKIE 8 BUS its just like cakewalk...

So please state the list like its should be by the satisfied users rather then lies like DP3 is used by PROS? realy who? i got a free copy in NY at BMG/Arista records when i worked inside there offices and studios once and i ((((left it there))))...
so who actualy finished a record that hit charts or blew minds of electronic and sound engineers on DP3... im sick of the DP3 french SCANDEL....everybody wants to fool france like if they are stupid, try your software and if you like it then talk....

the list goes like this..

LOGIC AUDIO
PRO TOOLS
NUENDO
CUBASE SX!!
SVP
DP3
CAKEWALK

thats how it shows world wide to me???
I have endoursed copies, purchased them and i own a studio in NY nd FRANCE, all i can say is i have all these apps and my list reflects the expandabilities (meaning) do more for less.. in the long run apple may seem expensive and the mac has MORE SOFTWARE then PC too, but hey you get a DAW!!!! hands down....anything you use on a mac should do the job, DP3 is just a start too but the habits i have seen from dp3 realy make a engineer turn there stomach..
Oh did i forget all the pros use APPLE?

--------------------
HARDWARE---> APPLE G4, 450MP, 520MB, 4x80Gigata's w/accord pci ata card, 2x15"apple cinema flatpanels with additional radeon (mac eddition)-Powerd a dr.bott Diviator.OS---> OS9.2/OS X.1.1.5.. MUSIC SOFTWARE---> emagic-LogicAudio 5.1.3 with a esx24 sampler , PRO TOOLS (m-BOX & MIX +), Absynth, FM7, PRO52/SUPER-NOVA, Battery, Reason2, Rebirth, Waves3.2+, AKAI & SCii LIBRARY, Roxio5/Jam5,...VIDEO+ GRAPHIC SOWAFTRE---> PhotoShop 7.5, Final Cut Pro 3, Premiere 6, Cleaner Pro 5, After Effects 5.5, qt 6.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
filarion
post Mon 5 Aug 2002, 00:29
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,666

Hardly all the pros use a mac. There´s still some good stuff being produced on other platforms.

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Mon 5 Aug 2002, 18:25
Post #3

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I won't delete this post as a perfect exemple of what the MacMusic Team (and I think -so presomptuous of mine- most of the people in the forums) doesn't want to see and read:

- raving statements OT
- blatantly unbacked statements, if not blatantly wrong.
- a DP3 demo scandal? What? Where? Have you got a scoop?
- What is your point exactly? I'm still trying to make some sense of it.
- oooch the spelling (I'm not perfect myself, but I've got excuses)(poor poor little me smile.gif. Most of the posters here are _not_ english mother-tongue (myself for one), the respect of others begins when you make yourself understandable for everyone. I'm still wondering why I'm not answering in french though… (it'll be OT that is wink.gif

If an article (this one is certainly a bit outdated, but all here are voluntaries so…) doesn't suit you. If you think you can make it better yourself… up you go!

Why don't you do it then? laugh.gif

And I may add…

this thread is closed. angry.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 17:05
- © 440 Forums 2011