MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Program That Has .gp3/.gp4 Plugin/importer?, tired of waiting for the mac guitar pro
madskillzman
post Mon 19 Sep 2005, 05:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,816

hi guys. im sick and tired of waiting for a guitar pro for mac. ive got a new amp comming, im out of practice, and that was a vital tool

i messed with harmony assistant. it has a guitar pro importer, however, after about 20 minutes the notes get jumbled together.

now i know that guy is gonna pop in and tell me all about Dguitar. IMO its not for me if i cant have the auto scrolling, single bar playing, and ability to save as ANYTHING. Ive tried it, and found it pretty limited.

now i know we have enough tab/sheet music programs for mac. Harmony assistant, make music finale, tabPrompter, is there anything that has a plugin thatll let me import a GP3/GP4 file. i dont care if it doesnt save as guitar pro, but id rather not have to pollute my desk with another PC just to gain the 1 and only program i couldnt take with me when i switched over.

thanks in advance guys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mauriciogracia
post Sun 23 Oct 2005, 05:13
Post #2

Member No.: 60,875

Hello madskillzman

I am DGuitar project creator and administrator, but I am not posting here to tell you that is the best option...but...

If you download the latest DGuitar-dev version you will see two things:
- Export as MIDI
- AutoScrolling

DGuitar-dev download

Keep in mind that lastest version is still 0.5.3 (53%) of the goal so its limited but you can check the NEWFEATURES.txt file that contains the details of what has been fixed and included

Please let us know of any other features that you think are a must.

the home page is here
http://dguitar.sourceforge.net/

coments,bugs,help is welcome

Bye

+Quote Post
madskillzman
post Sun 23 Oct 2005, 05:34
Post #3

Member No.: 66,816

lol dude uve talkled to me on i cant remeber how many forums..

anyways im glad to hear atleast version 5.3 has autoscrolling. i just setup a 400mhz dell i switch between to view my stuff

Also, Harmony assistant has Gp4 import and boy is it awesome! i was hoping someone would write one for sibellius G7

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 16:22
- © MacMusic 1997-2008