MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MacMusic T-Shirts?, question/suggestion
post Wed 29 May 2002, 05:21
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

This is a question for the moderators of this wonderful site (lepetitmartien, jaylan,ect,,)

I have only known of this forum for a little while now and have already promoted it's joys across many other boards that I frequent regularly (ie: ReasonStation, Steinberg.net, ect...) and as well by word of mouth to my many fellow Mac music/video makers around the globe!!! This Place Rocks!

That being said, what I was wondering is, if It was possible to take this one step further by becoming a walking 'billboard' for MacMusic and purchasing an official MacMusic T-shirt to sport proudly?

Do you have any such thing available for your fans? If not, Why not? angry.gif

If so,,,,,HOOK ME UP PLEASE!!!! (preferablly one with the actual MacMusic logo on it) smile.gif

Cheers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 29 May 2002, 13:14
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

#Moderation Mode

Definitely better placed here…

So that God himself here, Soif can find it easily, he's coding like mad for you right now and doesn't have much time mousing around.

Go!

Moved here

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
post Wed 29 May 2002, 22:40
Post #3

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

Hi Aman,

I have only known of this forum for a little while now and have already promoted it's joys across many other boards that I frequent regularly (ie: ReasonStation, Steinberg.net, ect...) and as well by word of mouth to my many fellow Mac music/video makers around the globe!!!  

Thanks for you comment, and enthusiams! smile.gif

This Place Rocks! angry.gif

That's because of its members, like you, that build the helping community....

That being said, what I was wondering is, if  It was possible to take this one step further by becoming a walking 'billboard'  for MacMusic and purchasing an official MacMusic T-shirt  to sport proudly?
Do you have any such thing available for your fans?   If not,  Why not?  

We have allready sold all our first limited-serie of tee-shirts :-)
We plan to print new one in a few month, and we will print keep you informed on the site!
Thanks for your request again.. wink.gif

BTW if you had some time, and want to help us to make this site traffic, and so the community size increase, please contact me and i will indicate you simple and fast ways to help us in this way.

macmusically,

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad

+Quote Post
III777III
post Fri 5 Jul 2002, 22:47
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,998

nice

--------------------
HARDWARE---> APPLE G4, 450MP, 520MB, 4x80Gigata's w/accord pci ata card, 2x15"apple cinema flatpanels with additional radeon (mac eddition)-Powerd a dr.bott Diviator.OS---> OS9.2/OS X.1.1.5.. MUSIC SOFTWARE---> emagic-LogicAudio 5.1.3 with a esx24 sampler , PRO TOOLS (m-BOX & MIX +), Absynth, FM7, PRO52/SUPER-NOVA, Battery, Reason2, Rebirth, Waves3.2+, AKAI & SCii LIBRARY, Roxio5/Jam5,...VIDEO+ GRAPHIC SOWAFTRE---> PhotoShop 7.5, Final Cut Pro 3, Premiere 6, Cleaner Pro 5, After Effects 5.5, qt 6.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 16 Apr 2024, 18:38
- © 440 Forums 2011