MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mbox + Reaktor Session Plug-in, confused..
guerillamedia
post Mon 3 May 2004, 07:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,369

I recently just purchased Reaktor Session (Native Instruments Software) and I want to run it on my Mac G5 as a plugin with Pro Tools LE 6.4 w/MBox. I was able to get it working as a standalone with the sounds coming out of the built in output of the G5. I wanted the output to go through the mbox but it wasn't listed in the dropdown in the audio + midi settings within Reaktor. I figure if it channeled through pro tools as a plugin, it would automatically go through the mbox. Unfortunately it doesn't.....any thoughts? blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sgendler
post Mon 3 May 2004, 07:48
Post #2

Member No.: 40,698

In Applications/Digidesign there is an app called 'Digidesign Core Audio Setup.' Run that and make sure you select all applications that you want to use the mbox with. The mbox will now show up as a valid output option in every app you select. Personally, I don't see why the mbox can't show up as an option in ALL my applications, and the total lack of obvious documentation of this in the the materials that came with my mbox nearly had me returning the thing when I couldn't get it to work with any applications other than those it shipped with.

--sam

+Quote Post
guerillamedia
post Mon 3 May 2004, 16:08
Post #3

Member No.: 42,369

Yeah, digidesign should be more informative with things like that. I wasted a whole day tryin to figure that shit out on my own...

you've saved me from jumping out the window, thanks! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 19 Apr 2024, 00:01
- © MacMusic 1997-2008