MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The GarageDoor, GB User Site, Launches, Music Software
_news_
post Fri 13 Feb 2004, 21:16
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

The GarageDoor, GB User Site, Launches
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
restiffbard
post Fri 13 Feb 2004, 21:16
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,206

Interesting. Has anyone been able to keep track of the plethora of GarageBand sites that have come out since MWSF? I've officially lost count. Hopefully in another month or so some of these sites will just consolidate. Having so many sites to check fot tips and tricks is becoming taxing.

+Quote Post
fishertheband
post Sat 14 Feb 2004, 01:34
Post #3

Member No.: 25,048

Yikes! Reminds of old website colors. Also, anybody else getting a bunch of littlle black boxes all over the place and misplaced text?

+Quote Post
andrewfa
post Sat 14 Feb 2004, 14:50
Post #4

Member No.: 12,865

QUOTE (fishertheband @ Feb 14 2004, 00:34)
Yikes! Reminds of old website colors. Also, anybody else getting a bunch of littlle black boxes all over the place and misplaced text?

Yes - black boxes in Safari (but not IE). This, along with that background color steared me right away from this site!

+Quote Post
_Guest_
post Sat 14 Feb 2004, 15:50
Post #5

Visitors

Please redesign this site before it gets any bigger! Decent information but the presentation in drop-down lists with a hot-pink background is nearly impossible to look at, let alone read.

+Quote Post
peterkirn
post Sat 14 Feb 2004, 19:57
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 8,113

Yes, I hesitated to post this link when I saw their web design but decided to give them a break.

GB users, have you found a site you like best? (I mean, aside from ours, of course! cool.gif )

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sat 14 Feb 2004, 22:57
Post #7

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

A little note for GB users… we are currently talking in the team of a dedicated forum here for GB (among other things wink.gif watch the forums in the next weeks… It won't be GB only, it won't be a whole site dedicated to GB but you'll find there all the stuff here concerning GB (save if there's articles of course).

Watch this space smile.gif

Now if the GarageDoor has some troubles in their site, the best would to talk about it with their webmaster/admins, it's of no use here… wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
delamain
post Tue 17 Feb 2004, 04:03
Post #8

Member No.: 35,672

QUOTE (peterkirn @ Feb 14 2004, 18:57)
Yes, I hesitated to post this link when I saw their web design but decided to give them a break.

Message from the GarageDoor - thegaragedoor.com

Ok, thanks everyone - the painful color scheme had to go!!
Some of you don't mince words......

I have redesigned the site with all your comments in mind and hope you find it easier to navigate. You all did enjoy the content and thanks for your contributions so far.

Victor

the GarageDoor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 19:20
- © 440 Forums 2011