MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Live Recording Latency
Smokemachine
post Tue 5 Feb 2008, 19:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 98,631

hi i just bought a new macbook pro 17 inch intel processor i have live 7 original version and im having some problems

i wanted for some users to try as well because maybe this is a mac problem

i made a track in the arrangement and i want to record a loop of it i make a new channel and make it record the master when i listen the loop and turn the metrome on , keeps in sync thats ok but as soon as i put a vst anywhere in live and make the same thing when i listen to the loop its not in sync even if the vst its turned off the loop is not in sync ......

i can put it in sync i just wanted to know if this is normal or maybe my mac is fucked maybe a core problem

thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mordekai
post Thu 20 Mar 2008, 06:49
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,190

ok, dont know if i understood you 100%. You want to record the output of a track procesed through a vst effect + an overdub but when you try it your loop and new recording are not in sync??? if that is the case you can resample first the output of the vst and then overdub over that new sample. in that way when you overdub or record more stuff you can do it without the vst effect loaded. Or you could just resample all tracks to make them audio and then use the warp markers stuff to align.
i use a macbook and live 6 .
luck wiht the solvatation of the prob
peace
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 18 Apr 2024, 17:14
- © MacMusic 1997-2008