MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Digi003 With Logic Studio, Your opinion and experience
anamorphis
post Mon 21 Jan 2008, 11:22
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 77,094

Hey everyone,
This is the first step of building my new and improved home/professional studio. I'm in the middle of my audio engineering course, and I need to start thinking about my future career, so all help will be welcome.
First of all let me say that I'll mainly be suing Logic 8, for my own production and for mixing other people's work.
Now, I'm looking for a few pieces of hard/software to buy (already got Mac running Logic Studio), and I want to be able to work with ProTools in case any customer ask for it, so I'll have to buy it. Then, my question is: will Digi003 Rack be the best investment I'll do?
It's an audio interface and ProTools in one, plus mic/instrument pres, so it looks kind of good to me. But I'm a little worried about its behavior with Logic. Anyone using this setup? Having trouble?
What would you suggest if you had around 1100€ (think it's around US$1600) to spend and you needed to use ProTools and Logic?
Also, I need some good plugins, EQ, Compressor, or even a DSP system... What's your opinion on this one? Maximum 700€ (+- US$1000)

Thanks a lot to all you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 20 Sep 2024, 15:38
- © MacMusic 1997-2008