MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Tracked Out, Trouble with added audio tracks
nukemduke
post Mon 19 Dec 2005, 03:55
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,104

Hello Everyone,

Maybe you can help me solve this mystery. I've been working with Logic now for... three months. It was really difficult at first but with the help of the Apple Pro Training Series by Peach Pit, things got easier... until now.

I'll give you the book context for anyone who may have it. I'm in Lesson 5, Working with Apple Loops. Right before they have you explore the loop browser, they instruct you to add tracks (individually and multiple) on page 215. So I do. Logic add the tracks no problem. However, after I assign the new tracks to the next audio channel, Logic removes everything in the channel strip!! There are no Ins/outs, no sends, no inserts, no pan, no fader, no mute, no solo, no mono/stereo, and no record. This really takes the fun out of working with logic.

I've been messing with it for hours now and I can't figure it out. Does anyone out there know how to fix these new audio tracks into working channels?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Mon 1 Jul 2024, 05:28
- © PcMusic 1997-2007