MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Midi Control/recording In Logic Pro 7.1, Logic Pro
willcone
post Wed 2 Nov 2005, 07:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,998

hello all,
i am a logic newbie. i have connected an oxygen 8 and a yamaha keyboard in order to control two separate midi plug-ins. i am using the oxygen 8 to control BFD and the yamaha for soft synths and etc. I am able to get both routed separately by cabling from the physical input in the environment. I am not able to get them to record in this setup however. In order for my midi to record i had to go to a different environment pane and cable into a sequencer input that was there labeled midi through/recording i believe. I don't understand how to wire the environment such that i will have two separately controlled midi channels recording. Once i get it to record then they are controlled by the same midi device. What is the proper setup, or rather the standard setup as i know there can be different configurations. Also is it possible to record two midi channels at the same time? If someone knows the answer here please help. I know this is an entry level question, but it is seriously hanging me up. Thank you.
will
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Wed 23 Oct 2024, 21:51
- © PcMusic 1997-2007