MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Program That Has .gp3/.gp4 Plugin/importer?, tired of waiting for the mac guitar pro
madskillzman
post Mon 19 Sep 2005, 05:06
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,816

hi guys. im sick and tired of waiting for a guitar pro for mac. ive got a new amp comming, im out of practice, and that was a vital tool

i messed with harmony assistant. it has a guitar pro importer, however, after about 20 minutes the notes get jumbled together.

now i know that guy is gonna pop in and tell me all about Dguitar. IMO its not for me if i cant have the auto scrolling, single bar playing, and ability to save as ANYTHING. Ive tried it, and found it pretty limited.

now i know we have enough tab/sheet music programs for mac. Harmony assistant, make music finale, tabPrompter, is there anything that has a plugin thatll let me import a GP3/GP4 file. i dont care if it doesnt save as guitar pro, but id rather not have to pollute my desk with another PC just to gain the 1 and only program i couldnt take with me when i switched over.

thanks in advance guys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 19 Sep 2024, 17:35
- © MacMusic 1997-2008