MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> This Setup Any Good ?
loungeroom
post Mon 1 Nov 2004, 10:35
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,477

Hey all, eventually I would like to set up a studio in my bedroom, I already have an Apple iBook, Roland TD-6 electronic kit and a couple of guitars to hand. I have been looking to purchase a sound card, which i think my final choice, which is an M-Audio Firewire 410. I am also wishing to purchase a sampler, and I have been looking at the Roland 303 Dr Sample or 505. Will I be able to use the sampler in a software version for example importing sounds in Cubase or GarageBand or will the hardware sampler be much better. I will not be using anything for live work, just laying tracks down using the equipment above?

I am quite new to the whole technology side of things, and just need some advice on the setup above, I would want to make songs such as electronic/dance/acoustic. For example Lemon Jelly or Mr Scruff. Cheers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- loungeroom   This Setup Any Good ?   Mon 1 Nov 2004, 10:35
- - bigsal   yo bro.. if you are using cubase sx i strongggggl...   Tue 2 Nov 2004, 06:41

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 20 Sep 2024, 07:25
- © MacMusic 1997-2008