MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> I Need Expert Advise, Thanks for your time
J_Ivans
post Tue 29 Jul 2003, 08:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,111

Hello, I cannot find any useful information, so I have decided to ask people who know what they're talking about.

I cannot figure out what the heck I should buy? I have decided to get a mac g5 and logic 6 platinum, but I have no idea how midi works, and what I need.

I want to make music that has synth drums, bass, and effects, me actually playing guitar, and me actually singing. No body will help me and I'm very confused. I don't know if logic is the best software, or pro tools, or what? I don't even know if I need to buy a drum machine and a midi interface and hook it all up so I can have the synth drum noises. Can I use Logic 6 platinum to make all my instruments and noises come together, and then record them?

I went to protools.com and saw their "basic midi setups" and I found out how much the protools hd stuff costs, altogether it's close to 13,000 us dollars! HELP ME! I just want to make great quality music. I have a lot of great ideas and I need to get them out of my head, but I am so darn frustrated. Please help me out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 21 Oct 2024, 12:08
- © MacMusic 1997-2008