MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Bouncing With Protools - Inaudible Track Inserts, Uanble to bounce and external inserts
i-mox
post Thu 18 Mar 2004, 22:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,817

Hey There

I am running Protools 5.11 (Digi001) on OS9 and i have recently upgraded my studio setup with a great external mixer.

Now - to use this mixer, i am running my mix into the first 8 channels of the mixer, using the mixers 8 subgroups to return into protools.

OK - let me explain it a bit better. I have a great sounding kickdrum, but want to use the EQ of my mixer. I choose to send the signal into a mixer channel, by using an insert in protools, returning the signal through the mixers subgroups, so that the track is still audible in protools, and it really is audible. But however, when i try to bounce the track, my great sounding kickdrum is gone - not existing in the mix..
I suppose this goes for other external insert (for instance outboard compressor and so on) - Does anyone know how to fix this quite annoying problem? I really do want to bounce some of my tracks pretty soon :-)

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 19 Oct 2024, 22:41
- © 440 Forums 2011