MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Cubase Will Not Back Up It's Product
painter527
post Sat 6 Mar 2004, 04:19
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,790

I was looking for a software package that I could use regular notation on and my retailer sold me cubase , i bought cubase back at vst 3.5 and never installed it because it required a floppy drive (to verify my cd), which my g3 did not have. It sat in my studio for a while and I thought last month I would install, so I sent an email to steinberg asking for a work around, they basically blew me off with a "too bad" kind of answer, so I went to the retailer (west la music) who had specifically told me it would work on my g3. Same basic answer... "too bad for you". I finally bought a external floppy drive which I would use only for this install and throw it away as I haven't even seen a floppy drive for years except for this install disk. It didn't work as it is external and the disk requires it to be internal! (fun!!!) Steinberg told me to buy the upgrade for $200 and west la told me the same. This brings me to now where I am thinking of buying new software for my mac. I don't want to go through anymore of this sillyness so I am loking for a software developer that will actually back up it's product. Any ideas?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 20 Sep 2024, 14:15
- © MacMusic 1997-2008