MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Like A Fuityloops
chillOut
post Sun 20 Jun 2004, 08:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,444

Hi!, an salute from México.
mmm I know, how to hndle the fruityLoops software, then I want to hnadle an software like a fruityLoops on my Mac, so I know there is many softwares, but I dont know which is the similar to fruityLoops, please I know that it is the right place to put this question.
Thanks very much!.
of course!, Sorry my English but I dont speak english, just trying. unsure.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
stoprunner
post Thu 24 Jun 2004, 13:21
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,729

ernene, creo que todos hemos recorrido el camino del soft cracked, y estoy de acuerdo con vos, el tiempo que uno pierde en tratar de hacer funcionar el programa quantificado en plata, uno se puede comprar tres o cuatro veces el programa. mi experiencia fue con cubasis para el os 8 y fue frustrante, de ahi en mas, cambie my politica y hoy prefiero ahorrar y esperar pero tener un programa estable y completo para no pasar mi tiempo a hacer funcionar el mac en vez de divertirme con la musica. El forum en castellano es una buena idea!! que tenemos que hacer?

ernene, I think almost eeverybody has gone thru the cracked soft road, and I agree with you, the time spend trying to make it work, translate it into cash, one could buy three or four time the software. My experince was with cubasis under macos 8 and it was frustrating. from that moment on, I change my strategy and today I prefer to save and wait and have a stable and complete piece of soft, and not waste my time trying to make my mac work instead of having fun making music. The Spanish speaking forum is a good idea, what do we have to do?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 28 Sep 2024, 14:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008