MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Help With Tascam Usb Interface!!, My computer doesn't recognize it!
wilcosky
post Sat 1 May 2004, 05:11
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,235

Hi, could someone help me, please!! I just got a new Tascam US-122 usb interface for my apple ibook laptop. I installed the drivers like it said, but when I go to open up the recording software (cubasis) it says "No Interface Found!". Anyone got any tips or information??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
xingu
post Fri 7 May 2004, 04:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,217

Yeah, it sucks. Tascam has done (from what I can tell) a pretty shoddy job of making it clear to new users that the bundled software isn't OSX compatible. It wasn't as big a deal a year or two ago when more people were just beginning to make the transition to X, but they should have worked some explicit warnings or something into their marketing materials the minute Macs stopped shipping with OS9, or certainly by now anyway. If there can be a silver lining - for what it's worth, the bundled Cubasis is extremely limited (or so I hear - I never even bothered to use it myself) and you probably would have wanted to upgrade your software anyway.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 24 Oct 2024, 23:22
- © 440 Forums 2011