MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Multiple Core Audio Devices?
IGBscott
post Mon 26 Apr 2004, 15:49
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,888

Is Logic ever going to support multiple core audio devices? Is there anyone else out there that is completely frustrated with not being able to use multiple audio interfaces with Logic Audio in OSX?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Barb
post Thu 29 Apr 2004, 13:43
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,876

I just got funding to purchase 20 copies of Logic Pro for my iMac (G4) MIDI Lab. I spent HOURS researching and testing products and let me tell you, it is a scary experience deciding which $6000 (educational discount) package to go with. I have used MOTU's FreeStyle for years here and love it as an educational tool. It is writen so poorly that it doesn't work right on the Mac Manager network at school and MOTU's support for this product STINKS. Time to move my kids into the 21 cent and add audo to the mix for my advanced classes.

Your recent posts are easing my anxieties about my purchase which gets delivered in the next 2 weeks. I am, however concerned about the operatiing system we are using. We are FINALLY upgrading from OS 9.2 to OSX.2 over the summer. My under standing is that the Mac Manager OS X.2 is more stable than the Panther (so the tech guys say). You all think OS X.2 is gonna be OK for the Logic Pro?

Also, I've got a mixed bag here as far as modules. We have the Radium 61 hooked up to the Yamaha MU50 sound module. We also have some Roland XP10s and some JV30s. Any forseen problems hooking up these modules into Logic?

Thanks guys!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 21 Sep 2024, 15:10
- © MacMusic 1997-2008