MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Multiple Core Audio Devices?
IGBscott
post Mon 26 Apr 2004, 15:49
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,888

Is Logic ever going to support multiple core audio devices? Is there anyone else out there that is completely frustrated with not being able to use multiple audio interfaces with Logic Audio in OSX?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
pdgood
post Wed 28 Apr 2004, 21:19
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,758

gdoubleu - I'm using Kontakt and having trouble getting DP4 to see it. I also have Cubase VST32 which sees it just fine but has crash problems.
Rickenbacker....I wanted to go to Logic, but they offer no cross grade whatsoever and the Pro version is $1000. That is steep. Plus the interface you mention is excellent but is far more than I require for my situation and therefore also pricey. All I am trying to accomplish is to get sequencer and sampler to work together on my Mac. It sounds easy, but it just isn't happening. DP has AU problems, Kontakt has DFD problems, Cubase has crash problems and is a PC priority company, Logic Pro has no crossgrade and you have to buy all that extra software even if you only need the sequencer. Logic Express isn't full featured.
It took 30 days to get Cubase running on my computer. The Steinberg tech guys couldn't figure out the problem. Finally someone on a forum gave me the answer. Now I'm 3 weeks into battling DP and tech support still can't figure out why it doesn't see my sampler. These are the issues that no consumer should ever have to face. I only purchase major brands and I buy from reputable dealers. This is not to be snobby, it's because code is usually written to work with the major manufacturers first. There should be no exuse. These are not little bugs...these are big features that render the product useless for anyone that uses them. All I'm saying is - products should work as advertised. I don't think I should have to spend an extra $1000 because someone's advertised claims aren't true.
grrrrrr. OK, I got that off my chest. <calming down now> LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 21 Sep 2024, 12:04
- © MacMusic 1997-2008