MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Fruityloops Type Of Software, ^
blackwind212
post Wed 24 Dec 2003, 07:41
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,733

What is a piece of software that would replace fruityloops.
I love to make loops for my website, but can not find a piece of software taht would do that on my new mac.
help please
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ernene
post Sun 28 Dec 2003, 12:20
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,190

ok... I think that it's true that FL is easyer to create... but anyway... the others are as difficult as U want to make them... if U get practice and see that quality is important too... U won't complain of spending another half an our... at leasst that's what happend to me...
But... Blackwind212: if U get or not another soft... or just stay playing with FL... an instrument will be great for you... I told you something about www.gear4muisc.com ... because they have good prices in controller keyboards if I compare with Italy, were I live... x ex.: a small one 2 octaves with controller to link whatever u want, in FL or another one... is the Midiman OXIGEN 8 for €125 + €9.9 if u're in UK, or €28 rest of europe...
U can get a bigger one, 4 the same price without controllers... an Evolution MK249... an dwith contr. Evol. MK 249C x €155+transport as I wrote above. Of course u have a lot more... and more expensive... these are ok an d cheaper...
take a look there... and if U can find anything cheaper, please, let me know...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 3 Jun 2024, 00:49
- © MacMusic 1997-2008