MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Monitor Audio In?
BigFatDuck
post Mon 20 Oct 2003, 18:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,153

I'd like to be able to monitor the audio in through the headphone port and/or audio out. i'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how. is this possible with the stock mac hardware? i'm currently using a dual 867 g4 (mirror door) stock, running 10.2.8. suggestions?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lepetitmartien
post Tue 21 Oct 2003, 04:22
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Level entries should be LINE so the outs of a mixer should be ok. Note that if you use the mac converters it won't be top quality, but for some use where fidelity is not the goal it's ok.

I can't tell you upon the bug, never used this in this config so…

Beside that i'm still in 9.04 (Steve I'm waiting my Bi 2Ghz wink.gif with a system that restore audio out at mid level each time I restart laugh.gif and don't ask me why it had 2 or 3 times stayed up to the max…

Check in case there's an update to spin doctor but I'm not optimistic on this. Maybe it's a fantasy of the 10.2.8 (the higher I've touched now is 10.2.7)

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 22 Oct 2024, 12:49
- © MacMusic 1997-2008