MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> MIDI problem with DP/NL3, It's Official, I Don't Know What I'm Doi
unclehighbrow
post Tue 30 Sep 2003, 04:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,753

So here's the deal:

G4 350 - 10.2.6 - DP 4.1 - Midisport 2x2 - Nord Lead 3 OS 1.04

I'm trying to get Midi set up with the Nord, and DP lets me record, but it won't play back. I think the problem is not with any Nord settings because the Midisport's midi out lights are not flashing during the playback. I also think I used the Midi setup utility right. It automatically recognized the Midisport, and then I told it I also had a Nord. I tried to use the connectors in the application to connect to the two, but they didn't seem to do anything. In DP, the every midi output is set to a Nord device group, to no effect.

So, basically, I'm hoping there's some very simple setting in DP or Midi setup that I'm missing. Any ideas?

Thanks to all
Will
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
unclehighbrow
post Thu 2 Oct 2003, 01:17
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,753

You're right, they weren't enabled, but I had messed around with enabling them before with no effect. Also, it records fine without me touching those settings. I tried enabling them just now, still nothing. I also switched to the midi in and out B ports on the midiman instead of the A ports. Same - record, no playback. This is tough. Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 28 Sep 2024, 21:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008