MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> The Enviroment, HOW TO ASSIGN CONTROL (LOGIC)
johnny poo
post Mon 15 Sep 2003, 17:56
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,795

ASSIGN CONTROL FROM A EXTERNAL MIDI CONTROLLER TO AN AUDIO UNIT. HOW DO YOU DO IT? "the manual" is very thourogh with explaining how to control the parameters of external devices from within the enviroment but is very vague on how to control the parameters on an audio instrument (es1 esx24 for example). it does say you can do it .. and the exsp24's manual has a list of cc's in it that the esxp24 responds to. Ive assigned the track and cc message from the oxygen 8 and created a fader in the enviroment that responds to the message and sends into the audio instrument and out to the sequencer. ive even created monitors at the beggining and the end of the cableing to verify what is being sent and recieved.
Surely someone can throw me a bone here. im desperate. ive been stumped on this for far too long. thank you in advance..

my system.... g4 powerbook ua700edirol sound card, logic audio 6 osx. oxygen 8

--------------------
my system. g4 powerbook , edirol au 700 sound card, oxygen 8 , running logic 6 on osx.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 19 Sep 2024, 23:26
- © MacMusic 1997-2008